Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Revolution: Organization

Well its only been a few days, but it already feels like a year long journey!

I've determined to revolutionize myself, and among other things become organized, and stay organized. I must teach myself to be organized! I must force myself to be organized! I must live a life every day that is organized! (to a certain extent)

I went to my office at the Church and re organized it. At work I re organized the way I work and plan for each day. I keep more notes - so I don't forget important things!

Organization is extremely hard work!

A revolution is extremely hard work!

There are some things in life that we must be willing to sacrifice for, and there are other things that we never sacrifice!

Things that can be sacrificed:
  • Time (there is never enough so sacrifice it for the right reasons.)
  • Energy (you only have so much so make sure you know what your doing it for.)
  • Food (only eat to live never live to eat.)
  • Material Things (stuff only weighs you down, only have what you need, and never get attached to it for it only lasts so long.)
Things that should never be sacrificed, but sacrificed for:
  • Jesus Christ (never sacrifice your relationship with Jesus for anything! You'll regret it sooner than later.)
  • Your Family (family is only second in importance to God, and above all else! Do not let anything get between you and your family and Jesus!)
  • The Holy Bible of God's Word (refer to number one)
  • Prayer (refer to number one)
So often we put importance on things that are not really important. The Bible tells us to "buy truth and sell it not." There are so things in life that are priceless, and should not be traded once we have obtained them!
  • Truth
  • Love
  • Friendship
  • Family
  • Jesus
  • Honesty
  • Moral Values
  • Forgiveness
  • Faith
  • Joy
  • Peace
The list could go on for a long time, as could both of the previous lists. Yet, the point here is what are you willing to sacrifice for? I've made some decisions to sacrifice what time and energy I need to in order to be organized, what are you going to change in your life?

As i mentioned in my previous two posts, Jesus is and must be an integral part of my revolution in order for it to work. Is your revolution Jesus worthy? Would Jesus be happy to help you, or would he have to say no to your offer?

Find Jesus and you'll find something worth living for and with!

Yours for a revolution with Jesus,
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Something to Laugh About!

Pastor Fred Online: Sermons & Puppets

Our Prayer Family: A List of Prayer Requests

  • Newfoundland & Labrador! That a wave of God's Spirit would flood this great province!
  • Your Neighbors, that Jesus would save their souls!
  • Springdale, Newfoundland: Pray that God's Spirit would awaken souls to their need of salvation and continued spiritual growth. Also, pray that Pastor Fred can teach many Home Bible Studies.
  • Pastor Fred and his family: Pray for Health, Strength, Inspiration, Revival and that God will lead him to many hungry souls
  • The Country You Live in: Pray for Salvation, Revival, Missionaries and the Moving of God's Spirit

Weekly Prayer for A Country on my counter:

Please pray with me for the country that is in focus each week. Thank You and may God richly bless your prayer life.


--------------------------------------------------


A Prayer for Canada:



This week Lord Jesus we bring the country of Canada. Let the revival of your Word and Name sweep across this vast dominion. Let all ethnic groups that now call this great land home become hungry for something more, and find YOU! Let the Church arise to become the bastion of Truth that it is meant to be. Let you people become the light and power that spreads your Gospel throughout all this land!
We ask this all in the Name of Jesus Christ -- Amen!