I've determined to revolutionize myself, and among other things become organized, and stay organized. I must teach myself to be organized! I must force myself to be organized! I must live a life every day that is organized! (to a certain extent)
I went to my office at the Church and re organized it. At work I re organized the way I work and plan for each day. I keep more notes - so I don't forget important things!
Organization is extremely hard work!
A revolution is extremely hard work!
There are some things in life that we must be willing to sacrifice for, and there are other things that we never sacrifice!
Things that can be sacrificed:
- Time (there is never enough so sacrifice it for the right reasons.)
- Energy (you only have so much so make sure you know what your doing it for.)
- Food (only eat to live never live to eat.)
- Material Things (stuff only weighs you down, only have what you need, and never get attached to it for it only lasts so long.)
- Jesus Christ (never sacrifice your relationship with Jesus for anything! You'll regret it sooner than later.)
- Your Family (family is only second in importance to God, and above all else! Do not let anything get between you and your family and Jesus!)
- The Holy Bible of God's Word (refer to number one)
- Prayer (refer to number one)
- Moral Values
As i mentioned in my previous two posts, Jesus is and must be an integral part of my revolution in order for it to work. Is your revolution Jesus worthy? Would Jesus be happy to help you, or would he have to say no to your offer?
Find Jesus and you'll find something worth living for and with!
Yours for a revolution with Jesus,