You haven't seen much activity lately as I've been out every all night every night this week stripping and waxing floors. Consequently I've been sleeping most of the day time hours away. I've finally finished my second store, and on Monday and Tuesday the grand finale!
There are pros and cons to working at night....
- You get to spend some time alone.
- There is a lot of time to talk to Jesus.
- You can think about your life, and hopefully put some perspective to things.
- You realize how important time with family is.
- You appreciate the little things that you normally did during the day more. (such as writing blogs, reading the Bible, playing with my children....)
- Your way from your family for many hours a day. (away all night and sleeping during day for about 6 to 8 hours.)
- You are alone.
- It ruins your days.
- The things that you normally did during the day aren't done.
- Your family misses you terribly.
As you can imagine I've had a lot of time to think, pray and think some more this week. I'm so glad that Jesus is as close as the mention of His name! I haven't had much time to do things during the day, but I've felt His presence so close this week, some times I feel like I'm at heaven's door!
Before I go here are a couple of questions for your? Something that might start the old (or young) thinker grinding away.
- When you work, do you take time throughout the day to talk to Jesus?
- When you work, do you allow yourself to burst forth in songs of praise to Jesus?
- Are you away from your family for long periods of time? (NOT A GOOD THING!)
- Does your work get in the way of your relationship with Jesus? (NOT A GOOD THING!)
- Is your relationship with Jesus such that you feel at liberty to talk to Him anywhere, anytime? (YOU SHOULD!)
- When someone catches you singing to Jesus or praying, do you feel embarrassed? (I HOPE YOU DON'T!)
Yours for an all time relationship with Jesus,