Monday, March 05, 2007

A strange time to study!

The Holy Spirit leads in mysterious ways and at mysterious times! Sunday is our unofficial day of rest. We all have a nap or relax during the afternoon. I personally don't usually take a nap as it usually messes me up pretty badly. However, my wonderful wife asked me to have a nap as I had to go to work for the evening. So, I complied. Needless to say I was majorly messed up!
I got home about 12:30 am after working for 8 hours scrubbing and waxing a floor, and was very energetic. ( I slept from 1pm - 4:30pm!) I tossed and turned in bed for many hours unable to sleep. My mind continuously turning. Finally, about 2:30am I got back up, and came down to the computer to do some work. The Holy Spirit had been working me over about doing a study for someone who had been emailing me as of late. So for the next hour I studied! I went back to be around 3:3o am after doing a fairly lengthy study about the Holy Spirit and why it is so very important and essential.

(Here is the link, it is also above in the new section.) The Necessity and Importance of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus moves upon us in mysterious ways, and at mysterious times. The important thing isn't why, when or what for, but how we will react when the call comes. If I had not have gotten up and done the study my inspiration and train of thought would have been gone. When Jesus calls we must answer and go quickly!

Yours for the mysterious ways of God,
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Something to Laugh About!

Pastor Fred Online: Sermons & Puppets

Our Prayer Family: A List of Prayer Requests

  • Newfoundland & Labrador! That a wave of God's Spirit would flood this great province!
  • Your Neighbors, that Jesus would save their souls!
  • Springdale, Newfoundland: Pray that God's Spirit would awaken souls to their need of salvation and continued spiritual growth. Also, pray that Pastor Fred can teach many Home Bible Studies.
  • Pastor Fred and his family: Pray for Health, Strength, Inspiration, Revival and that God will lead him to many hungry souls
  • The Country You Live in: Pray for Salvation, Revival, Missionaries and the Moving of God's Spirit

Weekly Prayer for A Country on my counter:

Please pray with me for the country that is in focus each week. Thank You and may God richly bless your prayer life.


--------------------------------------------------


A Prayer for Canada:



This week Lord Jesus we bring the country of Canada. Let the revival of your Word and Name sweep across this vast dominion. Let all ethnic groups that now call this great land home become hungry for something more, and find YOU! Let the Church arise to become the bastion of Truth that it is meant to be. Let you people become the light and power that spreads your Gospel throughout all this land!
We ask this all in the Name of Jesus Christ -- Amen!