Sunday, March 25, 2007

A tribute to the reader!


Well I'm back in the saddle as it were! It was a long busy week, but it is finally over, and now we are starting a new week.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you, each and every one of my readers, for your friendship, tolerance, and the fact that you have returned on a number of occasions.

I met one of you this last week. I was at work, I am sorry if I seemed a little stand off-ish - I was having a rough day, but I am taking this opportunity to acknowledge you my readers.

This is the day I pay tribute to people who care about other peoples opinions! You acknowledge that we might have something important to say. Thank You!

Also, I want to take this opportunity to share with you some news, and updates which will be forth coming in the near future!

1. There will be more video content. some of which will contain yours truly.
2. I am endeavoring to become an active member of the Canadian Bible Society. In which case I will be offering Bibles in your native language.
3. I am trying to start a prize department for every so many visitors. (i.e. The 1,000 visitor may receive there own personal Bible for free!)
4. I will be asking for you to send a prayer for a country on my counter. (we currently have at least 51 countries to pray for and we have only prayed for about 5 of them!)
5. I will open up a testimony section for you to send me your testimonies of God answering your prayers!

These are just some of the things that will be offered to you the reader in the near future!

As always I will continue to write thoughts which the good Lord gives me, which I hope will enrich, motivate, and inspire you to have a closer walk with Jesus!

In closing here is a scripture that I preached from this morning. Meditate on it and see what God tells you!

Romans 13:11-14 (Amplified Bible)

11Besides this you know what [a critical] hour this is, how it is high time now for you to wake up out of your sleep (rouse to reality). For salvation (final deliverance) is nearer to us now than when we first believed (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Christ, the Messiah).

12The night is far gone and the day is almost here. Let us then drop (fling away) the works and deeds of darkness and put on the [full] armor of light.

13Let us live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly as in the [open light of] day, not in reveling (carousing) and drunkenness, not in immorality and debauchery (sensuality and licentiousness), not in quarreling and jealousy.

14But clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah), and make no provision for [indulging] the flesh [put a stop to thinking about the evil cravings of your physical nature] to [gratify its] desires (lusts).

No comments:

Something to Laugh About!

Pastor Fred Online: Sermons & Puppets

Our Prayer Family: A List of Prayer Requests

  • Newfoundland & Labrador! That a wave of God's Spirit would flood this great province!
  • Your Neighbors, that Jesus would save their souls!
  • Springdale, Newfoundland: Pray that God's Spirit would awaken souls to their need of salvation and continued spiritual growth. Also, pray that Pastor Fred can teach many Home Bible Studies.
  • Pastor Fred and his family: Pray for Health, Strength, Inspiration, Revival and that God will lead him to many hungry souls
  • The Country You Live in: Pray for Salvation, Revival, Missionaries and the Moving of God's Spirit

Weekly Prayer for A Country on my counter:

Please pray with me for the country that is in focus each week. Thank You and may God richly bless your prayer life.


--------------------------------------------------


A Prayer for Canada:



This week Lord Jesus we bring the country of Canada. Let the revival of your Word and Name sweep across this vast dominion. Let all ethnic groups that now call this great land home become hungry for something more, and find YOU! Let the Church arise to become the bastion of Truth that it is meant to be. Let you people become the light and power that spreads your Gospel throughout all this land!
We ask this all in the Name of Jesus Christ -- Amen!