Friday, December 01, 2006

You Can't Hide YOUR Mistakes!


Have you ever made a mistake, whether small or large, which you tried to cover up? Of course you have! We've all done that at some point in time. Adam and Eve humanities parents did it so what hope do we have!?

Anyway, I made a mistake while working at the print shop a couple months ago. It was a "big" mistake! If you read my post from yesterday, you'll know I had a great day which included church bulletins, however, the last order of bulletins I destroyed! (just to be honest and plain!) Anyway I forgot to set them up properly, and printed them. I only figured out I'd done it wrong while I was cutting them down. Anyway I worked really hard to make them look like they were the right size, but many of them were about an inch small both length and width wise! I hoped and prayed my boss wouldn't notice!

That night she was in the shop doing some work after hours, and decided to see if I'd done a good job, well she took one look at the bulletins and knew they were too small. (After 20 years of experience her eye is pretty good!) To make a long story shorter, we had to redo all the bulletins, and didn't hardly make a penny on the job! (By The Way: I do know what I'm doing now!)

So, the moral of the story is, it doesn't matter how hard you try you can't hide your mistakes for ever! You may keep something hidden for awhile, but somewhere alone the line your mistakes will be found out!

Yours for honesty
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Something to Laugh About!

Pastor Fred Online: Sermons & Puppets

Our Prayer Family: A List of Prayer Requests

  • Newfoundland & Labrador! That a wave of God's Spirit would flood this great province!
  • Your Neighbors, that Jesus would save their souls!
  • Springdale, Newfoundland: Pray that God's Spirit would awaken souls to their need of salvation and continued spiritual growth. Also, pray that Pastor Fred can teach many Home Bible Studies.
  • Pastor Fred and his family: Pray for Health, Strength, Inspiration, Revival and that God will lead him to many hungry souls
  • The Country You Live in: Pray for Salvation, Revival, Missionaries and the Moving of God's Spirit

Weekly Prayer for A Country on my counter:

Please pray with me for the country that is in focus each week. Thank You and may God richly bless your prayer life.


--------------------------------------------------


A Prayer for Canada:



This week Lord Jesus we bring the country of Canada. Let the revival of your Word and Name sweep across this vast dominion. Let all ethnic groups that now call this great land home become hungry for something more, and find YOU! Let the Church arise to become the bastion of Truth that it is meant to be. Let you people become the light and power that spreads your Gospel throughout all this land!
We ask this all in the Name of Jesus Christ -- Amen!